Here’s Roseyard, use the map pin for an exact location as the postcode can sometimes be a bit off.
If arriving from Hammill Road please avoid using Selson Lane from the West as access is restricted. Instead continue on to Drainless Road and access Selson Lane from the Gore Lane end.
Download a printable version of the location and directions here.
Once your booking is confirmed we will send you a document with all the information you could need. Including how to access the buildings. Each separate building has a keycode lock, meaning no keys to worry about! We will let you know the code for your stay a few days before arrival. You access the brick barn via one of the large floor to ceiling glass doors, the remaining access points can all be opened or locked shut from inside. The lights in the brick barn are on a master switch so you don’t have to go around turning all the lights on / off every time you leave.
Whilst we were fairly restricted with the eco initiatives we could instigate at the farm due to the buildings’ listing. We have been as ecologically sound as possible, this includes the installation of 2 car charging points.
Seasons / Rates
We charge a cautionary deposit of £1500 per stay. This will be kept on account for any large accidents that may occur. Assuming all ok, you will receive this money back, no later than 14 days after your stay has been completed.
We require 33% of the total cost to be paid immediately to secure your booking. 3 months prior to the start of the booking we will send you an invoice for the remainder, including the cautionary deposit. If your booking is due to commence closer than 3 months time, then the full amount will be required immediately. Please see our T&Cs for cancellation rules, Roseyard Terms and Conditions
Of course, these things are often easier to talk through so please do call us if you have any questions,
01304 892 333
Planning your stay
With easy access to major motorways and only 10 minutes from the nearest train station Roseyard is only 1.5 hours from London. There are many lovely walks direct from Roseyard and we are only 5 miles from world class golf courses Royal St George’s Princes and Royal Cinque Ports. It is also only a short drive to some beautiful coastline, beaches and historic and medieval towns and cities.
You will be emailed about a week or so before you arrive to confirm access codes, bed set-up and provide you with further information about Roseyard. It is important that you share that information and the Pre-Arrival Guest Information document with all your friends and family before you arrive.
Brick Barn only Pre-Arrival Information
Brick Barn & Stables Pre-Arrival Information
Cart Lodge only Pre-Arrival Information
Full Site Pre-Arrival Information
- Wine Tasting - Staple
- Betteshanger Country Park - Deal
- Cycle Hire - Deal Seafront
- Bouldering Centre - Canterbury
- The Escapement - Margate
- Revolution Skate and Climbing Park - Broadstairs
- Toddler Groups and Activities - Please get in touch for a selection
- Wingham Wildlife Park
- Linden Gallery - Deal
- Kent MOMI - Deal
- Marlow Theatre - Canterbury
Sites of Interest
Other Services & Recommendations
- ChildCare - Carousel Creche
- Taxis - Sandwich Cars
- Local Craft Beer - Time & Tide Brewery
- Occasion Cakes & Sweet Treats - Eat and Mess
- Butcher - Black Pig
- Fishmonger - Jenkins & Son
- Farm Shop - Algar Lodge
- Farm Shop - Gibsons
- Record Shop and Bar - Smugglers
- Cafe - Pop Up in Deal
- Florist - Lavender & Blackberry
- Catering - Will Burnett Chef, has developed a special menu for Roseyard from Breakfasts to re-heat meals, 3 course suppers to BBQ's. Please ask us at Roseyard for a sample menu
- Catering - Tayberry Foods
- Catering - Minno Kitchen, Katy has created some special sharing menu's for our guests, along with a special selection for our youngest guests.